The United States has vast reserves of natural gas. That abundance, combined with its low-emissions and reliability, make natural gas a building block of the clean energy future and an affordable and low-carbon energy choice for consumers at home and across the globe.
- By homes for heating and cooking
- By industry for manufacturing essential products as varied as steel, medical equipment and fertilizer
- By grocery stores, hotels and restaurants for heat, power and dehumidification;
- By trucks, buses and cars for clean fuel; and
- By utilities and power producers to generate reliable electricity with low emissions.